EAMC will recognize the most innovative, strategic and results-driven professionals in the live entertainment industry with the 5th Annual EAMC Awards Luncheon on June 13th at the Hilton Toronto.
The 2019 EAMC Finalists are:
- Marketing & Publicity Campaign Of The Year (under $10,000)
1. 12 Days of Giving for Paw Patrol - Vstar Entertainment Group
2. Sugarland Diaper Drive - Van Andel Arena
3. WWE Easter Egg Hunt - Rupp Arena
- Marketing & Publicity Campaign Of The Year ($10,000+)
1. Fiesta de Palmas Rebranding - City of McAllen
2. L.A. Live 10th Anniversary - L.A. Live/AEG
3. Scotiabank Arena Venue Naming Rights - Scotiabank Arena/MLSE
- Most Creative Artist Welcome
1. We Appreciate U2/You Too - United Center
2. Day of Becoming - United Center
3. KCAD Fashion Studies Students Welcome Elton John - Van Andel Arena
- Most Creative Artist Gift* (under $1,000)
1. TobyMac autographed jersey raised $32K - Amalie Arena
2. Tony Bennett's "Michigan PAWesome" - SMG/Van Andel Arena & DeVos Place
3. Childish Gambino custom socks - Scotiabank Arena/MLSE
4. Old Dominion "registered star" - SMG Huntington, WV
5. Andrea Bocelli braille poster - Pechanga Arena San Diego/AEG
- Most Creative Artist Gift* ($1,000+)
1. Tedeschi Trucks custom guitar straps and belts - Fox Theatre Atlanta
2. Bruno Mars' 24K Magic "XXIVk" Game Boy - Scotiabank Arena/MLSE
3. Mumford & Sons custom bow ties - Scotiabank Arena/MLSE
4. Nike Air Jordan's for Travis Scott and his daughter - Prudential Center
5. My Favorite Murder rug - STAPLES Center/Microsoft Theater
- The deadline to submit applications for the 2019 Awards has ended.
- All entries must be for campaigns that took place January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018.
- Applications for Campaigns of the Year and Artist Welcome: please include a 250 word synopsis, a MAXIMUM of five supporting documents which illustrates the campaign, and budget
- *Applications for the Most Creative Artist Gifts: please submit ONE photo, a photo caption, and budget
- Must still work for the company from which application was submitted
- If selected as a finalist: it is highly encouraged that finalists attend EAMC 2019 and are present for the Awards Luncheon held in Toronto.
The EAMC Awards Committee will select 5 industry experts as judges who will review award applications and judge on excellence in strategy, creativity, execution and results in achieving objectives. The top 3 finalists per category will be announced in March, and EAMC attendees will be able to vote online. The winner will be announced at the 2019 EAMC Awards Luncheon, held in June in Toronto.
- EAMC Award application submission opens in January.
- Deadline for submission was Friday, March 8th.
- Judges review submissions and narrow down their top 3 late March.
- Top 3 finalists per category will be announced in April via social and email and EAMC attendees will vote on the winner.
- Winners will be announced during the conferences Awards Luncheon in June 2019.
- Marketing: Count Basie Theatre - "Giving Tuesday, Veterans at the Basie"
- Publicity: Van Andel Arena/SMG - "Thank You Cards for the Troops"
- Artist Gift of the Year: Air Canada Centre - The Weeknd's Starboy Game
- Artist Welcome of the Year: STAPLES Center - Ed Sheeran's Very Own British Pub
- Marketing: Allied Integrated Marketing - “Cirque Dreams Holidaze"
- Publicity: Maple Leaf Sports + Entertainment - “Drake Night”
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - “The Moscow Ballet: A Great Russian Tea Party”
- Sponsorship: State Farm Arena - “Raising Canes Invites you to WWE Live at State Farm Arena!”
- Marketing: Allied Integrated Marketing - "Rock The Block"
- Publicity: Nitro Circus - "Ride on Late Late Show with James Corden"
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - From This Seat... Anything Is Possible"
- Sponsorship: AEG - "The Draftkings Fantasy Sports Bar & Lounge"
- Marketing: Prudential Center - “Our House Rules”
- Publicity: Verizon Center - “40 millionth fan”
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - “Let It Snow”