2017 EAMC Awards
EAMC will recognize the most innovative, strategic and results-driven professionals in the live entertainment industry with the 3rd Annual EAMC Awards Luncheon on June 15, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency in Tulsa.
Finalists Announced for 2017 EAMC Awards:
MARKETING CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR
- Allied Integrated Marketing - “Cirque Dreams Holidaze"
- Amalie Arena - “The Beach Tampa”
- Chaifetz Arena (Spectra) - “American Girl Third Party with Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions”
PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR
- Frank Erwin Center - “Breakfast with New Kids on the Block"
- Maple Leaf Sports + Entertainment - “Drake Night”
- Rupp Arena / Lexington Center - “#RuppTurns40”
- Maple Leaf Sports + Entertainment - “Molson Coors Draught Deck”
- State Farm Arena - “Raising Canes Invites you to WWE Live at State Farm Arena!”
- AEG Global Partnerships - “The New Era D-Lab
Click links above to review each campaign.
Click here to vote for one finalist in each category.
Voting will end on April 20th.
- Must submit application by the deadline.
- Application includes a 250 word synopsis, plus 5 supporting documents, which illustrates the campaign
- Must include budget for campaign
- Must still work for the company from which application was submitted
- If selected as a finalist, it is highly encouraged that finalist attend EAMC 2017 and is present for the Awards Luncheon held on Thursday, June 15, 2017 in Tulsa, OK.
The EAMC Awards Committee will select 5 industry experts as judges who will review award applications and judge on excellence in strategy, creativity, execution and results in achieving objectives. The top 3 finalists per category will be announced in March, and EAMC attendees will be able to vote online. The winner will be announced at the 2017 EAMC Awards Luncheon, held on Thurs., June 15, 2017 in Tulsa, OK.
- EAMC Award application submission opens Jan 20.
- Deadline to submit has passed.
- Judges review submissions and narrow down their top 3 between March 13 – 24.
- Top 3 finalists per category will be announced in April via social and email and EAMC attendees will vote on the winner
- Winners will be announced during the conferences Awards Luncheon on June 15, 2017
- Marketing: Allied Integrated Marketing - "Rock The Block"
- Publicity: Nitro Circus - "Ride on Late Late Show with James Corden"
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - From This Seat... Anything Is Possible"
- Sponsorship: AEG - "The Draftkings Fantasy Sports Bar & Lounge"
- Marketing: Prudential Center - “Our House Rules”
- Publicity: Verizon Center - “40 millionth fan”
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - “Let It Snow”