2018 EAMC Awards
EAMC will recognize the most innovative, strategic and results-driven professionals in the live entertainment industry with the 4th Annual EAMC Awards Luncheon on June 14, 2018, at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas.
2018 EAMC Award Categories:
MARKETING CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR
PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR
NEW CATEGORY: MOST CREATIVE ARTIST GIFT / WELCOME
- Please submit photos of your artist gift and/or welcome, which will be voted on during EAMC 2018
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATIONS HERE
- Must submit application by the deadline.
- Application includes a 250 word synopsis, plus MAXIMUM 5 supporting documents, which illustrates the campaign
- Must include budget for campaign
- Must still work for the company from which application was submitted
- If selected as a finalist, it is highly encouraged that finalist attend EAMC 2018 and is present for the Awards Luncheon held on Thursday, June 14, 2018 in Las Vegas
The EAMC Awards Committee will select 5 industry experts as judges who will review award applications and judge on excellence in strategy, creativity, execution and results in achieving objectives. The top 3 finalists per category will be announced in March, and EAMC attendees will be able to vote online. The winner will be announced at the 2018 EAMC Awards Luncheon, held on Thurs., June 14, 2018 in Las Vegas.
- EAMC Award application submission opens January 22.
- Deadline for submissions extended to March 2nd.
- Judges review submissions and narrow down their top 3 between March 12 – 23.
- Top 3 finalists per category will be announced in April via social and email and EAMC attendees will vote on the winner.
- Winners will be announced during the conferences Awards Luncheon on June 14, 2018.
- Marketing: Allied Integrated Marketing - “Cirque Dreams Holidaze"
- Publicity: Maple Leaf Sports + Entertainment - “Drake Night”
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - “The Moscow Ballet: A Great Russian Tea Party”
- Sponsorship: State Farm Arena - “Raising Canes Invites you to WWE Live at State Farm Arena!”
- Marketing: Allied Integrated Marketing - "Rock The Block"
- Publicity: Nitro Circus - "Ride on Late Late Show with James Corden"
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - From This Seat... Anything Is Possible"
- Sponsorship: AEG - "The Draftkings Fantasy Sports Bar & Lounge"
- Marketing: Prudential Center - “Our House Rules”
- Publicity: Verizon Center - “40 millionth fan”
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - “Let It Snow”