2019 EAMC Awards
EAMC will recognize the most innovative, strategic and results-driven professionals in the live entertainment industry with the 5th Annual EAMC Awards Luncheon in June, 2019, at the Hilton in Toronto.
2018 EAMC Award Winners:
MARKETING CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR:
- GIVING TUESDAY, VETERANS AT THE BASIE (Count Basie Theatre) - Jonathan Vena, Kayla Prendergas, Caileigh Nerney and Andrew Musser
PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR:
- THANK YOU CARDS FOR THE TROOPS (SMG/Van Andel Arena) - Hilarie Szarowicz, Alison Goodyke, Mike Klompstra and Rebecca Chesnut
BEST ARTIST GIFT:
- THE WEEKND STARBOY GAME (Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment/Air Canada Centre)
BEST ARTIST WELCOME:
- Ed Sheeran's Very Own British Pub in LA (STAPLES Center)
- Must submit application by the deadline.
- Application includes a 250 word synopsis, plus MAXIMUM 5 supporting documents, which illustrates the campaign
- Must include budget for campaign
- Must still work for the company from which application was submitted
- If selected as a finalist, it is highly encouraged that finalist attend EAMC 2019 and is present for the Awards Luncheon held in Toronto.
The EAMC Awards Committee will select 5 industry experts as judges who will review award applications and judge on excellence in strategy, creativity, execution and results in achieving objectives. The top 3 finalists per category will be announced in March, and EAMC attendees will be able to vote online. The winner will be announced at the 2019 EAMC Awards Luncheon, held in June in Toronto.
- EAMC Award application submission opens in January.
- Deadline for submissions is typically sometime in March.
- Judges review submissions and narrow down their top 3 late March.
- Top 3 finalists per category will be announced in April via social and email and EAMC attendees will vote on the winner.
- Winners will be announced during the conferences Awards Luncheon in June 2019.
- Marketing: Count Basie Theatre - "Giving Tuesday, Veterans at the Basie"
- Publicity: Van Andel Arena/SMG - "Thank You Cards for the Troops"
- Artist Gift of the Year: Air Canada Centre - The Weeknd's Starboy Game
- Artist Welcome of the Year: STAPLES Center - Ed Sheeran's Very Own British Pub
- Marketing: Allied Integrated Marketing - “Cirque Dreams Holidaze"
- Publicity: Maple Leaf Sports + Entertainment - “Drake Night”
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - “The Moscow Ballet: A Great Russian Tea Party”
- Sponsorship: State Farm Arena - “Raising Canes Invites you to WWE Live at State Farm Arena!”
- Marketing: Allied Integrated Marketing - "Rock The Block"
- Publicity: Nitro Circus - "Ride on Late Late Show with James Corden"
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - From This Seat... Anything Is Possible"
- Sponsorship: AEG - "The Draftkings Fantasy Sports Bar & Lounge"
- Marketing: Prudential Center - “Our House Rules”
- Publicity: Verizon Center - “40 millionth fan”
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - “Let It Snow”