The Event & Arena Marketing Conference is dedicated to the talented professionals that cross the scope of the live entertainment industry: marketing, publicity, promotions, group sales, live touring shows and arenas.
Networking, educating and sharing trends and ideas across these disciplines through various industry leaders is a critical aspect of not only the Event & Arena Marketing Conference but the success of the live entertainment industry.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Entertain the world. EQUALLY.
EAMC is committed to a conference that represents all races, ages, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, and physical and mental abilities. We are passionate in the continual pursuit of equality for all and a greater representation of all groups within our community.
So Who Attends EAMC?
Over 400+ people from the live entertainment industry attend the conference each year. Attendees represent marketing, publicity, promotions, group sales, live touring shows, arenas and industry vendors from throughout North America.
- 46% of attendees are senior level execs (director, VP, GM, etc)
- 62% of attendees are employed by arenas/venues
- 14% of attendees are employed by touring shows
- 16% of attendees are employed by industry vendors
- 33% of attendees are new each year to the conference
- 100% of attendees have fun and learn from the most talented people in the live entertainment industry