Now is your time to share: Did your company have the "Marketing & Publicity Campaign of the Year" or "Most Creative Artist Gift?"
EAMC recognizes the most innovative and strategic professionals in the live entertainment industry.
Applications can be submitted for the following categories:
- Marketing & Publicity Campaign Of The Year* (under $10,000)
- Marketing & Publicity Campaign Of The Year* ($10,000+)
- Most Creative Artist Welcome
- Most Creative Artist Gift* (under $1,000)
- Most Creative Artist Gift* ($1,000+)
- Breakthrough Professional of the Year
- Impact Award
Submissions are for January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.
EAMC Breakthrough Professional of the Year
The Breakthrough Professional of the Year Award recognizes a professional in the live entertainment industry who has made an impact or difference in marketing, sponsorship, social media, group sales or publicity over the past year. The recipient must be within their first 10 years in the industry to qualify for this award. The submission should describe how the applicant showed growth and innovation to make a difference in the industry.
The Impact Award was established to recognize an individual who is making a change for good in their community or within the entertainment community regardless of whether it is through their employer or on a personal level. In the words of John Lewis, we encourage all of you to go out and get into “good trouble.” Whether it is fighting for social justice, feeding the hungry, helping the disabled, influencing a diverse hiring process, or any other great cause, we all need to make an impact.
The EAMC Awards Committee selected seven industry experts as judges who reviewed award applications and judged on excellence in strategy, creativity, execution and results in achieving objectives. The top 3 finalists per category are announced here, and EAMC attendees will be able to vote online.
Judging for Impact Award
Three finalists are selected by the EAMC Diversity & Inclusion Committee and a panel of industry professionals. After the finalists are announced, EAMC attendees and industry peers vote for a winner.
- Top 3 finalists per category are announced here via social and email and EAMC attendees will vote on the winners.
- Winners will be announced during the conference Awards Luncheon in June.
- Marketing & Publicity Campaign Of The Year* (under $10,000):
- Marketing & Publicity Campaign Of The Year* ($10,000+):
- Most Creative Artist Welcome:
- Most Creative Artist Gift* (under $1,000): Kenny Chesney – Paycom Center
- Most Creative Artist Gift* ($1,000+): Celine Dion – Scotiabank Arena
- Breakthrough Professional of the Year: Rebecca Hansen
- Impact Award: Kelly Lovell Taylor
- Marketing & Publicity Campaign Of The Year (under $10,000): WWE Easter Egg Hunt - Rupp Arena
- Marketing & Publicity Campaign Of The Year ($10,000+): Scotiabank Arena Venue Naming Rights - Scotiabank Arena/MLSE
- Most Creative Artist Welcome: KCAD Fashion Studies Students Welcome Elton John - Van Andel Arena
- Most Creative Artist Gift* (under $1,000): Childish Gambino custom socks - Scotiabank Arena/MLSE
- Most Creative Artist Gift* ($1,000+): Bruno Mars' 24K Magic "XXIVk" Game Boy - Scotiabank Arena/MLSE
- Marketing: Count Basie Theatre - "Giving Tuesday, Veterans at the Basie"
- Publicity: Van Andel Arena/SMG - "Thank You Cards for the Troops"
- Artist Gift of the Year: Air Canada Centre - The Weeknd's Starboy Game
- Artist Welcome of the Year: STAPLES Center - Ed Sheeran's Very Own British Pub
- Marketing: Allied Integrated Marketing - “Cirque Dreams Holidaze"
- Publicity: Maple Leaf Sports + Entertainment - “Drake Night”
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - “The Moscow Ballet: A Great Russian Tea Party”
- Sponsorship: State Farm Arena - “Raising Canes Invites you to WWE Live at State Farm Arena!”
- Marketing: Allied Integrated Marketing - "Rock The Block"
- Publicity: Nitro Circus - "Ride on Late Late Show with James Corden"
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - From This Seat... Anything Is Possible"
- Sponsorship: AEG - "The Draftkings Fantasy Sports Bar & Lounge"
- Marketing: Prudential Center - “Our House Rules”
- Publicity: Verizon Center - “40 millionth fan”
- Group Sales: The Lakeland Center - “Let It Snow”