Registration is open!
EAMC is headed to SEATTLE June 7-9, 2023!
Join us in Seattle to learn more about the latest industry developments in marketing, publicity, promotions and group sales while networking with promoters and venue professionals from across the country and around the globe.
Registration fees (US Dollars)
Early Bird Registration will be available until March 31 for only $599.00. Registration is $699.00 from April 1 through May 31. Starting June 1, the registration fee increases to $799.00 per person.
Early Bird Additional Registration from Same Venue/Promoter is available until March 31 for only $550. Additional people from the same venue or promoter can register for $650.00 April 1-May 31.
Single Day Registration
- Thursday, June 8th is $375
- Friday, June 9th is $375
- $275 - Students must present a student ID at the registration desk at the conference. Student status will be verified prior to the conference.
EAMC is an education based conference offering various networking opportunities. In recognizing the value of the conference and the commitment given to and by our conference sponsors, EAMC requires companies who do business within the live entertainment industry and decide to participate outside of a sponsorship or trade agreement, to pay a vendor fee. The vendor fee is per person and increases once the normal registration deadline expires for all attendees.
- Industry Vendor Registration is $1,499
Registration refunds requested prior to May 1st will receive a full refund. Refunds requested after May 1st will receive a full refund less a $100 administrative fee.
What's Included In Your Registration
- Admission to All Sessions
- Conference App
- Networking Breaks During the Conference
- Opportunity to Meet and Network with Peers in the Industry
- Opportunity to Participate in the Silent Auction & Raffle
- Meals During the Conference
- Transportation and Admission to most Evening events
- Airport Transportation
Paying by Check?
If you need to pay by check, please register using our online system. In the Billing section of registration, please select Mail-In Payment. You will be able to complete your registration online, and mail in a check. Mail check to Event & Arena Marketing Conference, P.O. Box 170576, Boston, MA 02117.