EAMC COLLEGE INTERNSHIPS
In 2003, the EAMC Board of Directors awarded its first internships to college students interested in the live entertainment industry. The internships provide the opportunity to attend the conference sessions and evening activities, assist committee members throughout the conference with registration and surveys, network with live entertainment executives and inquire about possible future job openings within the industry. Including the 2017 conference interns, a total of 76 internships have been awarded to deserving students entering the live entertainment industry.
Internships will include all EAMC registration fees, hotel accommodations and a travel stipend.
Congratulations to our 2017 EAMC Interns!
- Alex Edwards, University of Central Florida
- Jenna Fisher, Ohio State University
- Dana Kyle, Penn State University
- Ariana Malek, St. Edwards University
- Christian Miranda, University of the Sacred Heart
- Rachel Pollastrini, Iowa State University
- Mariah Saffa, University of Central Oklahoma