Posted: May 19, 2021
Company: Talmi Entertainment/Moscow Ballet
Talmi Entertainment-Moscow Ballet - Pittsfield, MA
Talmi Entertainment is a leading independent live entertainment Promoter, specializing in producing Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker tours across North America. Over 29 years the Talmi Entertainment team has developed Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker tour into the keystone Christmas attraction in over 150 major markets from coast to coast. The Market Manager role puts applicants in a position to develop relationships with key venues across the country while building critical direct selling networks with key consumer groups.
Compensation: Competitive base rate, significant commissions, health insurance
- Market Manager will collaborate with local venue box office staff to set up and manage between 30-50 event box offices at theaters across the country; from initial ticket inventory pricing to house scaling, group sales and inventory management. Contribute routing ideas for tour construction.
- Candidate must be able to prospect for group sales opportunities in markets across the country. An outgoing and curious sales-oriented person is best suited for this role. Must be able to develop relationships with leads provided as well as start cold in a market to create relationships with likely group ticket purchasers. Earn commissions on all sales of 10 or more tickets.
- Manage and track all aspects of ticket inventory in each city. Work closely with box office team at each performance venue to hold, release, sell, refund and assign all publicly available ticket inventory. Work with 3rd party vendors on managing affiliated / distributed sales outlets (Groupon, Goldstar, Costco, Entertainment Benefits Group etc).
- Market Manager will develop local commercial partnerships/sponsorships between Moscow Ballet and local or regional businesses and/or NPO third parties in assigned cities. Research local communities, deliver a short list of prospects, pitch prospects and close 3rd party collaborations to create promotionally- oriented partnership deals.
- Commute to Pittsfield, MA preferred. Remote possible for the right candidate. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination if working on-site.
- Must possess the ability to shift between priorities on a daily or weekly basis across a disparate set of projects.
- Candidate must be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple accounts of business over time and be able to shift priorities based on needs of the Tour
- Candidate MUST demonstrate literacy with Google cloud products and Microsoft productivity software.
- 4-year college degree in related field is a big plus
Submit resumes to [email protected]