Posted: Apr 23, 2021
Account Executive, Premium Sales - Music & Live Events
Company: Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
As part of the Ticket Sales and Membership Team, your primary focus will be selling Premium Music and Entertainment products at Scotiabank Arena and Budweiser Stage including Season Seats, Memberships, Executive Suite Rentals, Group Hospitality and Premium Ticket packages. To be successful in this role, you must be a proactive, goal-oriented individual who thrives in a high-paced business environment and shares our common purpose to unite and empower employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other.
- Prospect new business through social selling, network-mining, phone calls & live hosting opportunities.
- Contribute to a collaborative sales culture that drives results across all properties, including, but not limited to the Toronto Maple Leafs, Raptors, TFC, Argonauts, Global Partnerships, Music & LIVE Events.
- Prepare and execute presentations to prospective clients.
- Develop prospects for sales through centers of influence, referrals and appointments.
- Manage the ticket system including proper ticket administration and balancing of the financial process.
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to track all inbound and outbound activity while consistently delivering on designated performance metrics.
- Ensure customer and prospect contact with game-day sales efforts where applicable.
- Develop long-term relationships with members.
- Meet or exceed Ticket Sales and Membership revenue objectives.
- Perform promotional or service functions as required.