EAMC is headed to Minneapolis June 3-6, 2020!
Register now to learn more about the latest industry developments in marketing, publicity, promotions and group sales while networking with promoters and venue professionals from across the country and around the globe.
Registration fees (US Dollars)
- Early Bird Registration is $599 until March 31st
- $550 for registrants from same venue
- Regular Registration is $699 from April 1st through May 31st
- $650 for registrants from same venue
- Starting June 1st, registration increases to $799
Single Day Registration
- Thursday, June 4th is $375
- Friday, June 5th is $375
- $275 - Students must present a student ID at the registration desk at the conference. Student status will be verified prior to the conference.
EAMC is an education based conference offering various networking opportunities. In recognizing the value of the conference and the commitment given to and by our conference sponsors, EAMC requires companies who do business within the live entertainment industry and decide to participate outside of a sponsorship or trade agreement, to pay a vendor fee. The vendor fee is per person and increases once the normal registration deadline expires for all attendees.
- Industry Vendor Registration is $1,499
What's Included In Your Registration
- Admission to All Sessions
- Digital Conference Agenda
- Networking Breaks During the Conference
- Opportunity to Meet and Network with Peers in the Industry
- Opportunity to Participate in the Silent Auction & Raffle
- Meals During the Conference
- Transportation and Admission to most Evening events
- Airport Transportation
Paying by Check?
If you need to pay by check, please register using our online system. In the Billing section of registration, please select Mail-In Payment. You will be able to complete your registration online, and mail in a check. Mail check to Event & Arena Marketing Conference, P.O. Box 170576, Boston, MA 02117.