The Event & Arena Marketing Conference is dedicated to the talented professionals that cross the scope of the live entertainment industry: marketing, publicity, promotions, group sales, live touring shows and arenas.
Networking, educating and sharing trends and ideas across these disciplines through various industry leaders is a critical aspect of not only the Event & Arena Marketing Conference but the success of the live entertainment industry.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Entertain the world. EQUALLY.
EAMC is committed to a conference that represents all races, ages, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, and physical and mental abilities. We are passionate in the continual pursuit of equality for all and a greater representation of all groups within our community.
So Who Attends EAMC?
Approximately 350 people from the live entertainment industry attend the conference each year. Attendees represent marketing, publicity, promotions, group sales, live touring shows, arenas and industry vendors from throughout North America.
- 46% of attendees are senior level execs (director, VP, GM, etc)
- 62% of attendees are employed by arenas/venues
- 14% of attendees are employed by touring shows
- 16% of attendees are employed by industry vendors
- 33% of attendees are new each year to the conference
- 100% of attendees have fun and learn from the most talented people in the live entertainment industry